Google Analytics

5.08.2011

Lucky to have my mom!

Todays post is definitely off subject because I'm feeling a bit sentimental for Mother's Day.

My mom is not only my mom but she is my best friend, confidant, teacher, and tennis partner.  She was a navy wife who spent many months at a time raising my brother and I on her own.  She made sure we lived up to our fullest potential...swim team practices before school, gymnastics five days a week, and tennis lessons to name just a few.  She taught us to appreciate everyday things...cooking, love for animals, gardening, art, music, reading, and creating a beautiful and warm home.  She is gorgeous, smart, loving, giving and strong.  She also happens to be my number one fan.  I'm glad she is mine.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

















No comments: