Google Analytics

12.24.2010

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

Coco + Kelley









































It's hard to believe the year is almost over!  For me, it'll be one to remember...I started my blog which turned out to be much more fun then I ever expected and it's all been due to you all!  Over the last 4 months I have loved getting post ideas, beautiful pictures of your homes and of course the positive feedback I've received along the way!  Whenever I started to wonder why I'm working so hard on this blog thing, I would run into someone or get an email or comment from a reader who seemed to really like what I'm doing and it would make it all worthwhile again.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for your support!!!


In 2011, look for some new things from Pretty Inspirational...new posts, services and a site redesign!

We'll be enjoying a quiet night at home on New Years but just in case you're planning a fancy soiree or a causal open house enjoy the pictures below from my favorite blogs and magazines for some New Years celebration inspiration!


Design Sponge

Canadian House and Home

Canadian House and Home

Canadian House and Home

Martha Stewart

Our Nautical Bar
Coastal Living

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart
Martha Stewart

New Year Playing Cards
Real Simple
Signing off until 2011!







No comments: